First post for most

Public introduction thread inside. Say hello.
DW Adams
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by DW Adams »

I'm going to completely reorganize atheiststoday.com in the near future and decided to restart the forum here. Atheists Today has been running since 2008 and I just couldn't delete it altogether. There may or may not be other users registered as you read this, but we're going to go forward and attempt to rebuild.

If you would like to, start a new Topic and introduce yourself.

Enjoy your stay.
History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
seeker
Reactions:

Post by seeker »

Been ages, Good to see you. Hope you are well.
DW Adams
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by DW Adams »

Hello seeker! Good to see you around again.

(btw, all new accounts go to Moderation, there has been a load of spammers trying to post.)
History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
seeker
Reactions:

Post by seeker »

I noticed, completely agree that its necessary
Hypatia
Reactions:

Post by Hypatia »

Hey it's good to be back home again, sure have missed AT. DW Adams, Seeker, great seeing you both here.
"Hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue". ~ François, duc de La Rochefoucauld (1765–1848)
DW Adams
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by DW Adams »

Hypatia! Good to see you as well.
Hypatia
Reactions:

Post by Hypatia »

Thank you. I'll get the "thanks" feature figured out... anytime now.. ha.
"Hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue". ~ François, duc de La Rochefoucauld (1765–1848)
DW Adams
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by DW Adams »

Just put it in last night, needs some tweaking. It's correct in the forums as a "Like", but still shows "Thanks" in profile area.

Needs more editing, think I'll put it off for awhile.
DW Adams
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by DW Adams »

DW Adams wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:55 pm Just put it in last night, needs some tweaking. It's correct in the forums as a "Like", but still shows "Thanks" in profile area.

Needs more editing, think I'll put it off for awhile.
Ok, I think I have the kinks worked out for the Reactions. Editing for the 'Like' was in conflict with other things. We'll just leave it with Reactions.