Trump Crimes and Misdemeanors

Public forum for topics that don't fit other categories.
DW Adams
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by DW Adams »

The redacted affidavit from the Trump search warrant was made available a few days ago.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
Hypatia
Reactions:

Post by Hypatia »

Now we wait to see if any of the materials seized in the raid will be covered by attorney-client privilege, along with whether the judge looking at Trump's request for a special master will grant it. This judge was, after all, appointed by the cheese powder coated twice impeached disgraced former president himself, and there's this:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-judge- ... 022-08-28/

One might think the Feds were extra cautious in carrying out the raid as by the book as possible and will conduct their investigations the same way, but it seems the Dumpster always finds a way to either slow down the processes or get out of them altogether. So I for one won't be holding my breath the seized documents and investigations will lead to anything that in fact actually holds him accountable for any of his actions. I'll believe it if I see it.
"Hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue". ~ François, duc de La Rochefoucauld (1765–1848)
DW Adams
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by DW Adams »

But, that's the funny thing. They filed for documents covered under executive privilege, not attorney-client. That has quite a few lawyer types scratching their heads. He doesn't have executive privilege anymore.

So, if there are documents which would have been covered under EP, he couldn't get them back anyway. They're not his, they're the governments.
History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
Hypatia
Reactions:

Post by Hypatia »

Oh joy, yes, I forgot that. Oh how I hope that fact will go the distance.
"Hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue". ~ François, duc de La Rochefoucauld (1765–1848)
DW Adams
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by DW Adams »

It's why I installed the PDF bbcode, I see a lot of court filings in the immediate future and want to save and post all of them, heh.
DW Adams
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by DW Adams »

Full list of documents seized from Mar-A-Lago:

Those empty folders might be worrying. :shock:
DW Adams
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by DW Adams »

Here is that PDF: